Over the course of Numnuts development, and since its launch in June, we have had the support of a number of brilliant vets. Vets who have trialled prototypes, supported our aims, advised us on our path, and championed our cause of targeted pain-relief during lamb marking.
In particular, the sheep-specific vets listed below have all embraced the use of pain-relief, and have great knowledge and experience in using Numnuts. These Numnuts Vet Ambassadors all have NumOcaine in stock, and most other vets are able to get supplies in 2-3 days, depending on location.
To contact any of these vets about NumOcaine or the Numnuts system in general, you can find their contact details and our interactive map below.
- Adrian Baker – RAW Animal Health, East Fremantle – phone: +61 409 912 349
- Brown Besier – Brown Besier Parasitology, Albany – phone: +61 427 778 406
- Michylla Seal – Genstock, Kojonup – phone: +61 429 113 799
- Monica Dickson – Ballarat Sheep Veterinary Services, Ballarat – phone: +61 437 941 774
- Tristan Jubb – Bendigo Sheep Vets, Bendigo – phone: +61 448 403 600
- Andrew Whale – Livestock Logic, Hamilton – phone: +61 428 292 361
New South Wales:
- Tim Gole and Andrew Robertson – Western Rivers Veterinary Group, Warren – phone: +61 2 6847 4795
- Paul Nilon – Nilon Farm Health, Perth – phone: +61 3 6398 1666
Getting Numnuts in the hands of Australian sheep producers and vets has been long journey, and one we couldn’t have done without the support of a number of people and organisations. For over 8 years, we have been developing the device in collaborated with Meat & Livestock Australia, Australian Wool Innovation, and CSIRO (in Australia) and Moredun Research Institute (in Scotland), along with many progressive sheep producers in both Australia and the UK.
If you are a vet who wants to become a Numnuts Vet Ambassador, we are actively looking for vets who are willing to run demonstrations, hold stock of NumOcaine, offer client support and take a proactive role in introducing the use of Numnuts pain-relief to your local sheep producing community. If this is something you would like to get involved with, please get in touch.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +61 1300 646413