$20.00 (inc. GST)
Changing the fluid junction each season ensures the NumOcaine being injected into your new-born lambs is passing through clean apparatus.
1. Engineered from medical-grade plastics for cleanliness and reduced bioburden.
2. A clear window indicator allows the operator to see when priming and NumOcaine cartridge changeover is required.
4. Each spare fluid junction comes in a pack with 2 O-Ring piston replacements.
4. Pro-Tip: Purchase additional Fluid junctions and preload with fresh needles and broached Numocaine QCC to for super-fast transitions utilizing the Numnuts device ¼ turn fluid junction nut to achieve maximum output during each marking session.
● 1 replacement fuild junction and o-ring seal
Register My Interest and Become Eligible to Distribute NumOcaine