$18.00 (ex. GST)
Changing the fluid junction each season ensures the NumOcaine being injected into your new-born lambs is passing through clean apparatus.
1. Engineered from medical-grade plastics for cleanliness and reduced bioburden.
2. A clear window indicator allows the operator to see when priming and NumOcaine cartridge changeover is required.
4. Each spare fluid junction comes in a pack with 2 O-Ring piston replacements.
4. Pro-Tip: Purchase additional Fluid junctions and preload with fresh needles and broached Numocaine QCC to for super-fast transitions utilizing the Numnuts device ¼ turn fluid junction nut to achieve maximum output during each marking session.
*from the 29th of January 2021 shipping will cost $15 minimum on all spare parts
*Please note that Fluid junctions should be changed every season or every 2,000 lambs, whichever comes first
● 1 replacement fuild junction and o-ring seal
Don’t get caught out! Have a few spare fluid junctions on hand.
Buy 2 Fluid Junctions and receive a 3rd for FREE!
Register My Interest and Become Eligible to Distribute NumOcaine